Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,459 Posts
There's nothing wrong with investing in a bunch of Fuzzi's. They are wonderful, user-friendly diapers, and work beautiful for the majority of people who use them.

If you DO have a problem, they have wonderful resale value.

I think it's great to get some different stuff to try out, though, if you can afford to experiment a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wednesday
So $14.95 each if you want colors, $4.50 or so each for the hemp inserts (bc who wants all that bulk of using prefolds, really) and now you are up to almost $20 per diaper.
I bought 18 Fuzzi's (in colors) from Mother Eve http://www.mothereve.com with 18 free inserts, 6 free Joey Bunz (for nighttime use) and free shipping - it came to a total of $250. That's less than $14 per diaper/insert.

IME so far Fuzzi Bunz really are one of the most affordable options out there, both for the up-front cost and their resale value (which is fantastic!).

· Registered
4,459 Posts
You know what? I think your friend was looking forward to comparing notes with you on all of the various diapers, and seeing all the cute hyena stuff on your baby, and she masked her disappointment with a comment that was ill-advised.

I bet she's just bummed she doesn't get to compare dipes with ya.

Just a thought.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.