Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it all started about two wks ago, i woke up went to the bathroom all to find i had some minor bleeding. I tryed to stay calm, i called the doctor and my mother. I went in after being scheduled to the doctors. I got an ultrasound done and a nonstress test. All to find out part of the placenta had torn away, so i had to be admitted to the hospital. I ended up being there for 2 1/2 days. The next day i had another ultrasound to check on the placenta, all looks well. Thank God! I thought. Two days after I left the hospital I had my check up appointment scheduled with my doctor, while waiting until then that morning i end up blacking out and falling. So again i call the doctors office to see if i should wait til my appointment or go to the ER. They say wait til my appointment. So thats just what i do. While i'm in the room waiting on the doctor to come in, i find out he's not coming, wonderful i thought. I talk to the nurses and they say to call back to the office and see what they say, and they want me back to the hospital. I end up going and it was from dehydration and a bladder infection. Wow, again thank god nothing to severe to worry about. So here i am two weeks later, i had my regular doctors appointment and another ultra sound just to make sure everythings still looking good for the baby. I find out different, what the ultrasound tech finds on the ultra sound is the babys behind by two weeks with her growth development, i've lost some amniotic fluid, and when the placenta tore away it aged and calcified.( i believe thats that word she used, calcified) After my doctor tells me all this im basically on complete bed rest, not just moderate anymore. I feel horrible and so worried. Then after all of this that happened me and the babys father( we are still together) end up getting into a really heated fight. Not to make matters worse or anything. I just feel so alone in my pregnancy because of him i tell him i want to know how hes feeling, just so i dont have to feel im alone in this. I'm so worried about our baby, I'm trying not to stress or worry but it's hard. The doctor also told me i have to come in twice a week and an ultrasound once a week. And if anythings below the fifth percentile i will have to deliver. I still have seven weeks left to go until my due date. Her brain, kidneys, or lungs are not done developing either, which makes me even more scared for my daughter. My doc also told me i will be delivering very soon, But the babys still holding her own and still looks good despite everything that isn't the way it should be.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
went to the doctors thrusday, with the help of an ultra sound they seen her amno fluid has risen a little bit from last week. So far so good, we get to make it through another week =]

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2be2011 View Post

went to the doctors thrusday, with the help of an ultra sound they seen her amno fluid has risen a little bit from last week. So far so good, we get to make it through another week =]
Great news!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
her fluid is finally up to 10 cm
innocent.gif
and shes gained 11 oz in two weeks. she is still behind her growth by 2 wks though. the doc is now saying about another week of bed rest left!! im currently 35 wks and 3 days. which is great bcuz i need to get her more newborn clothes! my doc doesnt believe that i will make it to my due date, im not complaining, as long as she is a healthy little bundle!
thumb.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.