Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new to this so i dont no.anything in short hand.
So here goes, my period was due three days ago and i still havent took it but for the past week or so before my actual period my breasts have got really sore!
I also for about the past 2 weeks have been having alot of eggwhite discharge from my vagina is that normal ?
I took a pregnancy test this morning but it didnt make sense as if i were pregnant 2 verticle lines should have appered but instead 1 was horizontil and 1 was verticle ? Im just so confused can any1 help ? or am.i just crazy !

·
Registered
87 Posts
If there was no indication in the directions regarding the result I would say to either take another test or give your dr or midwife a call to see their opinion on a blood test.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it didnt say that result on the pregnancy test information sheet thats why im connfused i mite wait and leave it for a couple of days to see if i get my period and if i dont take another 1 ! i thot it mite be my mind playing tricks on me cause i really want to get pregnant and ino its weird saying it but i feel pregnant ! :-( its so frustrating

·
Registered
87 Posts
It's not weird saying it if that's how you are feeling. I took 3 tests in the same day with my first pregnancy bc I couldn't believe it was true hahaha! good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok so day 4 after misd pd and nothin my boobs are so sore and have more lumps round the nipples :-( this is so frustratin that i have most of the symptoms of pregnancy and always get a negative test !! does it usualy take this long for a pregnancy test to detect somthin ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts