Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yey! I am watching Primetime Live about the conjoined twin Buckles babies. They said that the mother could not get them close enough to breastfeed because of how they were joined
but she pumps and EBFs.
I just love watching stuff like this. Primetime live announced it like it was a wonderful thing too!

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=387601&page=1

·
Registered
876 Posts
yay! i managed to catch the second half of the show, and must've missed that part. i was hoping the whole time i was watching that she was giving those babies mama milk. good for her!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Yay!

Though, honestly, there are people who are at higher risk from the flu, and these kids are probably in that group. Not denying problems with the vaccine, just saying outside the general population, there are those for whom the benefits outweigh the risks.

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by momto l&a
GLad to hear of them getting bm but the poor gilrs got flu shots (page 3 of the op's link).

not reading the link, i watched it last night.

they were saying the shots arebhow they confirmed that the one had spinal damage, she just kept smiling when the shots were administered...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
i saw a little of this story on GMA. Charlie Gibson did the story so i assume he did the whole interview. Anytime i see him mention breastfeeding he always has such a sweet smile on his face. Like a father remembering fond moments of watching his wife nurse their child.
I'm glad they are getting breastmilk despite the odds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.