Mothering Forum banner
481 - 499 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #481 ·
Time to bump up this thread for some of the newcomers. So many conspiracies and so many cover-ups!

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #482 ·
There are amazing parallels between the complexity of the soil biome and the human biome. By 2050, 10 Million People a Year Will Die From Antibiotic-Resistant Illnesses — Unless We End Pesticide Use

There is a striking similarity between the “pesticide treadmill” and the crisis of antibiotic resistance — when bacteria and fungi develop the ability to defeat the drugs designed to kill them.
Antibiotic-resistant illnesses currently kill an estimated 700,000 people a year globally. By 2050, these illnesses are expected to kill 10 million people.
Both pesticides and antibiotics kill the microorganisms that are critical to human health and soil health. Antibiotics profoundly impact the gut microbiome, which is implicated in many health processes including aging. Antibiotic use in infancy, for example, can alter the gut and negatively impact immunity for years.

·
Registered
340 Posts
And while I'm talking about corruption and greed, we can't forget the connection between "philanthropy" and "profit". WATCH: Russell Brand Talks Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Gates + Philanthropy as a ‘Shield for Corruption’
I will watch that.

I wanted to add I saw a story where Johnson & Johnson funds a foundation that pays the FaceBook fact checkers to delete vaccine questioning posts. I will have to go try and find that again. I think it was called the Wood Foundation or something like that. A Congressman had discovered the link.

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #485 ·
I will watch that.

I wanted to add I saw a story where Johnson & Johnson funds a foundation that pays the FaceBook fact checkers to delete vaccine questioning posts. I will have to go try and find that again. I think it was called the Wood Foundation or something like that. A Congressman had discovered the link.
Kindly protecting us from "misinformation" I'm sure!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
sounds like a dangerous idea to me.....but god forbid you should not have a covid vaccine and be accused of spreading a deadly virus.

Gun violence is a thing too, that affects young children.

Texans can now openly carry guns in public without a permit or training. Police say the new law makes it harder to do their jobs

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
My friend got epidural injections in her spine to relieve pain -- three of them....

The dr charged Medicare $12,000 PER INJECTION!!! $36,000 IN ONE VISIT!!!!!

No regulation on what drs charge medicare for treatments, it seems

·
Registered
340 Posts
My friend got epidural injections in her spine to relieve pain -- three of them....

The dr charged Medicare $12,000 PER INJECTION!!! $36,000 IN ONE VISIT!!!!!

No regulation on what drs charge medicare for treatments, it seems
There's a lot of knowledge on this forum, so I have a question. Many, many years ago at a job I had we were shown a video about different health insurance options. The video showed different plans and what they offered, so we could make a choice about which plan we may want. However at the end I noticed something I thought odd. The video was made by Merck. Merck is a pharmaceutical company. Why are they making health insurance videos? Is it simply because they want people to buy insurance plans that have pharmacy options? How do health insurance companies make money if a client uses the insurance to by medications?

Do the same investors own stock in both the pharm and health insurance?

I just thought it odd.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
There's a lot of knowledge on this forum, so I have a question. Many, many years ago at a job I had we were shown a video about different health insurance options. The video showed different plans and what they offered, so we could make a choice about which plan we may want. However at the end I noticed something I thought odd. The video was made by Merck. Merck is a pharmaceutical company. Why are they making health insurance videos? Is it simply because they want people to buy insurance plans that have pharmacy options? How do health insurance companies make money if a client uses the insurance to by medications?

Do the same investors own stock in both the pharm and health insurance?

I just thought it odd.
they make money by what they charge the pharmacy and patient for the medication...or durable medical equipment.

for instance, my orthotic boot - state charged medicaid $300 for one boot - i know the boot actually costs 50$ from the manufacturer. The federal medicaid program was charged the 300$, and paid it.

And i would guess investors influence law makers via bribes, aka CA Sen Pan, in order to pass laws to make pharma more money ...as we are seeing with the covid vaccine mandates coming into play all over the world. Pan was paid to pass the law in CA to eliminate religious exemption, and now medical exemption has to be reviewed by a state board of strangers who do not know the patient.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Insurance companies really are part of the problem. It’s all about money. It hampers good medicine. It’s all about so called preventative care that makes patients out of healthy people. Doctors can’t practice independently anymore due to electronic record requirements and big systems buying out practices. It’s an industry truly at this point and you are the goods sold.

·
Registered
340 Posts
And i would guess investors influence law makers via bribes, aka CA Sen Pan, in order to pass laws to make pharma more money ...as we are seeing with the covid vaccine mandates coming into play all over the world. Pan was paid to pass the law in CA to eliminate religious exemption, and now medical exemption has to be reviewed by a state board of strangers who do not know the patient.
These people never stop do they.

Here's the thing I'm noticing about the really devout pro-vaccine people. They are so convinced they are right, that they can justify any behavior at all. I can't believe they can't see how this belief can turn real bad real quick.

I watched a video of a MD today who is pro-Covid vaccine. He just said that natural immunity is a real thing that should be taken into consideration. He got hammered for saying that.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

''The lack of knowledge is driven by the lack of research, which is driven by the lack of funding. In 2018, it is estimated that only 4% of the nearly nearly $6 billion budget given to the federally funded National Cancer Institute targets pediatric cancer -- all childhood cancers -- partly because they are so "rare."
"Pediatric cancer isn't as rare as you think as one in 285 children will develop cancer before the age of 20. That's not really rare," Weinstein said.''

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #495 ·

''The lack of knowledge is driven by the lack of research, which is driven by the lack of funding. In 2018, it is estimated that only 4% of the nearly nearly $6 billion budget given to the federally funded National Cancer Institute targets pediatric cancer -- all childhood cancers -- partly because they are so "rare."
"Pediatric cancer isn't as rare as you think as one in 285 children will develop cancer before the age of 20. That's not really rare," Weinstein said.''
Is there any discussion at all of what might be provoking pediatric cancer? Or is it just like breast cancer, where treatments are big but environmental factors are mostly ignored?

·
Registered
439 Posts
This is weird and creepy.

LAPD Officers Told To Collect Social Media Data On Every Civilian They Stop
The Los Angeles police department (LAPD) has directed its officers to collect the social media information of every civilian they interview, including individuals who are not arrested or accused of a crime, according to records shared with the Guardian.
Copies of the “field interview cards” that police complete when they question civilians reveal that LAPD officers are instructed to record a civilian’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media accounts, alongside basic biographical information. An internal memo further shows that the police chief, Michel Moore, told employees that it was critical to collect the data for use in “investigations, arrests, and prosecutions”, and warned that supervisors would review cards to ensure they were complete.
The copies of the cards obtained by the Brennan Center also revealed that police are instructed to ask civilians for their social security numbers and are advised to tell interviewees that “it must be provided” under federal law. Kathleen Kim, a Loyola law professor who previously served on the LA police commission, said she was not aware of any law requiring individuals to disclose social security numbers to local police.

·
Registered
439 Posts
"The Harm to Children Is Irreparable": Ruth Etzel Speaks Out Ahead of EPA Whistleblower Hearing
The former EPA scientist is among five who have come forward alleging that the agency has become deeply corrupted.
The US Environmental Protection Agency is failing to protect children by ignoring poisons in the environment and focusing on corporate interests, according to a top children’s health official who will testify this week that the agency tried to silence her because of her insistence on stronger preventions against lead poisoning.
“The people of the United States expect the EPA to protect the health of their children, but the EPA is more concerned with protecting the interests of polluting industries,” said Ruth Etzel, former director of the EPA’s Office of Children’s Health Protection (OCHP). The harm being done to children is “irreparable”, she said.
Etzel is a pediatrician and epidemiologist who joined the EPA in 2015 after serving as senior officer in the department of public health and environment at the World Health Organization in Switzerland. She also previously worked for the US Centers for Disease Control and the US Department of Agriculture, and is well known as a global expert on children’s health issues.
The whistleblowers have alleged a range of wrongdoing by the EPA, including using intimidation tactics against the agency’s own scientists to protect the interests of certain industries, even when doing so puts the public at risk. The problems have continued into the Biden administration, according to the allegations.

481 - 499 of 499 Posts