Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Oooh! Those are sooooo pretty! I'm totally lusting after that small cloud. It would fit Cicely so perfectly I think!

Ooh, and that semi-custom with the matching T. Totally cool!

Cool sets left too!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think she's having some problems with her site - it took me a while to be able to purchase the cover I wanted (storm @ twilight, yum!). But it's worth the trouble IMHO. Her covers are just gorgeous!

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaye_p
I think she's having some problems with her site - it took me a while to be able to purchase the cover I wanted (storm @ twilight, yum!). But it's worth the trouble IMHO. Her covers are just gorgeous!
Hmm what do you think about only one layer? I'm afraid Joe would go right through it

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think 1 layer would be fine for daytime. Not sure I'd try it for nighttime. But y'know, Lisa Marie, Lia is really really nice - if you explained Joe's knitted wool problems to her, she might make you a custom cover.
ETA: unless Joe is HUGE, a medium would probably fit him. FWIW, Ian weighs 23#, has a 20" waist & 18" rise, and is about 33" long...

They do run a bit big - Ian wears a large in most other covers, but the large that I have from Peenut Pants is huge on him. That's OK though, he'll grow into it.
Oh, and they're made with wool interlock, so they are somewhat stretchy.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
Jaye - you are pure evil!!!
How you find all these stockings is amazing!

I LOVE all the colors - I wish there was a tiny blue skies one! Oh and that I had the paypal to get it :LOL
Why thank you!
:

Returning the favor - you really NEED a tiny blue skies one for the new baby. Think how cute it would look on him. You could ask Lia for a custom.

And...drumroll...the cover I bought is my celebratory diapering item purchase b/c I'm now a senior member!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I think this is my new favorite site!
Isn't this someone from here? I think I remember seeing that gorgeous tree set that is modeled in the gallery. This is one incredibly talented mama!

ETA: I mean a few incredibly talented mamas!

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaye_p
I think 1 layer would be fine for daytime. Not sure I'd try it for nighttime. But y'know, Lisa Marie, Lia is really really nice - if you explained Joe's knitted wool problems to her, she might make you a custom cover.
ETA: unless Joe is HUGE, a medium would probably fit him. FWIW, Ian weighs 23#, has a 20" waist & 18" rise, and is about 33" long...

They do run a bit big - Ian wears a large in most other covers, but the large that I have from Peenut Pants is huge on him. That's OK though, he'll grow into it.
Oh, and they're made with wool interlock, so they are somewhat stretchy.
Hmm, maybe I'll have to do some more begging
:. I have no pride :LOL. I wonder if a large would be too big on him? He is 33" maybe a little taller and is 27 pounds though. His thighs are at least 13 maybe 14"

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Oh well... there is a two-layer left but I'd really love the one layer. Don't need night wool right now. I never actually made a plan with anyone to stalk for me, but someone did offer and then I got too tired and went to bed last night. If anyone actually did buy a shell they aren't sure they want, please PM me!

:beg beg:

Is this bad hyena diaper etiquette? I have no idea. (I really wanna know)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I
their stuff, too! That sunset set (appliqued T and dip-dyed capris) called to me last night, saying, "Charlotte's bday is in a month, BUY me!" :LOL

How could I say no to bday fluff?

Guin

1 - 20 of 27 Posts