Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think she's having some problems with her site - it took me a while to be able to purchase the cover I wanted (storm @ twilight, yum!). But it's worth the trouble IMHO. Her covers are just gorgeous!

· Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think 1 layer would be fine for daytime. Not sure I'd try it for nighttime. But y'know, Lisa Marie, Lia is really really nice - if you explained Joe's knitted wool problems to her, she might make you a custom cover.
ETA: unless Joe is HUGE, a medium would probably fit him. FWIW, Ian weighs 23#, has a 20" waist & 18" rise, and is about 33" long...

They do run a bit big - Ian wears a large in most other covers, but the large that I have from Peenut Pants is huge on him. That's OK though, he'll grow into it.
Oh, and they're made with wool interlock, so they are somewhat stretchy.

· Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
Jaye - you are pure evil!!!
How you find all these stockings is amazing!

I LOVE all the colors - I wish there was a tiny blue skies one! Oh and that I had the paypal to get it :LOL
Why thank you!
:

Returning the favor - you really NEED a tiny blue skies one for the new baby. Think how cute it would look on him. You could ask Lia for a custom.

And...drumroll...the cover I bought is my celebratory diapering item purchase b/c I'm now a senior member!

· Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Her mdc id is romansmum. She posts a lot on diaperpin.

Lisa Marie - why not email Lia & ask her what size would best fit Joe? She is a real sweetie, I know she'd help you out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.