Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 8 88.9%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I'm not a diligent NFPer, but we almost always use barriers. So here's the scenario.<br><br>
I started my period on 4/23 (would expect to ovulate about 5/7 on a 28 day cycle). Never had any CM change this month, no signs of any sort that I ovulated. My cycles have been averaging 30 days or so. I would thus expect to not ovulate until 5/9.<br><br>
DH and I had unprotected intercourse on 5/4. I've maybe got some early symptoms of pregnancy, sore breasts when DD nurses, uncontrollable eating (not normal), and cravings. I could also be pshycosymptamatic.<br><br>
What do you think could I be pregnant?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
That's hard to say when the only sign you've been paying attention to is cf. Were you dry the whole time or sticky/gooey or wet? Sorry about tmi, but having "no changes" all month could mean anything depending on what your baseline was/is.<br><br>
Since you are breastfeeding there is a chance you haven't ovulated yet. I just don't know with so little information. Sorry!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's see, normally I get a distinct EWCM each month. But, this month virtually nothing a small amount of clear sticky, but not a lot. My DD is 21months. I got my period back at about 15 months PP. I've definitley been ovulating, but this month was just wierd!!!

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
the no change in CF makes me think anovulatory cycle too. Be sure to keep an eye on your CF though, because even though you're past your usual time to ovulate but haven't yet you could at any time.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
FWIW when my period originally came back after childbirth it was pretty average and regular, about 30 days or so. Then a few months in I started ovulating on day 36. I have no idea why, but like TXpeach said, keep an eye on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts