Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello mamas!! I need some help deciding between some diapers. We are about to order some natural fiber fitteds and covers this week and want to know if anyone has any experience with these.

Diapers

Baby Beehinds HEMP vs. Baby Beehinds BAMBOO
- What cover do you usually use with these?

Crickett's HEMP Fitted

Dream-Eze Organic Cotton

Sugar Peas 2-size HEMP

Sustainablebabyish HEMP fitted

Are there any diapers that aren't listed that are great fitted natural fibers??

Has anyone used these covers with fitteds before??

Imse Vimse Organic COTTON vs. Organic VELOUR

Disana Wool vs. Aristocrats Wool

Thanks for you help ladies!! We discovered a poly allergy recently and need to get something ordered ASAP. If you can only answer one, any help is helping this mama!

Thanks for reading and helping a mama out!!

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump Bump!!

Can anyone help me...I don't know if I can make the right choice without hearing a few rec's anyways...

· Registered
992 Posts
we love imse vimse org cotton covers (although they took a while to fit my tiny baby)
we don't use any of the fitteds you mentioned, but we do like under the nile org cotton fitteds

· Registered
1,056 Posts
I use crickett's fitteds and adore them. I use them with any cover - they will work with anything. I've tried a variety of other diapers and these are my faves.

The Aristocrat wool soaker is amazing. It is my #1 cover of choice. With the cricketts and the aristocrat, DS can go through a whole night without a hint of dampness. They are also more price friendly than the Disana from what I've seen.

I have not tried the Imse Vimse cotton cover, but I have their PUL and I hate it. The velco goes right up to the top of the cover, so DS gets red marks whenever he wears it unless he has shorts on (no onsies with that cover).

Wildflower Diapers has a big selection of natural diapers. I've also tried the Little Beetle Fitted Hemp Originals. OK, but small. Very very trim, and absorbant for their size, but they are a little $$ and I like the performance of crickett's better.

I've also tried the Stacinator Strech wool cover. It's pretty good, but has a low rise, so not the best for every diaper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.