Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been testing 2x day (about 10 am & 7 pm) and haven't even had a faint line indicating O is close. I've had EWCM & a (small) temp shift, so FF says I O'd. Just wondering if it is possible to ovulate without it being detected by OPKs? My guess is I'm having anovulatory cycles

·
Registered
675 Posts
It's possible to O w/out a +OPK. They don't work for everyone, or you may have missed the surge. Or, FF could be wrong and you might O later in your cycle. Do you have a link to your chart?

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
FF can be wrong sometimes. Maybe you're still gearing up to O. It's happened to me before; FF said I O'd on like CD11 or something because of EWCM & a small temp shift. I didn't O til CD21.

So, it's possible you haven't O'd yet. Don't lose hope just yet
!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you both for your speedy replies...fx that ff is wrong and i o later this cycle. I need to learn how to post a link to my chart, would love feedback about it.

must run for now, will try to figure it out later. cheers!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
to post your chart you can go to ff, near the top (over the calendar) is a button that says homepage setup. you go there and click "get sharing codes/button" and copy and paste it into your message.

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
i o all the time and almost never get a positive opk, no matter how many times i use them, i stopped

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again for the feedback & encouragement. I'm feeling a lot more positive even though I don't really know where I'm at with my cycles. Hopefully I'm among those who o without positive OPKs!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.