Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it one day your pants button fine and the very next day they just will not button over your belly?<br><br>
I am still wearing them but they are riding low, under my belly. I might go to Target today and see what I can find in the Maternity section or just get bigger regular pants.<br><br>
My FIL has my maternity clothes and is bringing them up when he comes to visit at the end of the month.<br><br>
I am 11 weeks now. This is my 5th pregnancy but three were miscarriages. I was never this big with any of the pregnancies that miscarried so I am feeling positive.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Maybe your a little bloated. Although I am 11 weeks, will be 12 on monday and the pants I have left to wear are shrinking rapidly. I have sworn to myself that I will get the energy to go to the maternity store tommorow and at least look. I need to buy some cloths. At the rate I am going I will be in maternity cloths by the end of my first trimester.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am 13 weeks tomorrow and have been using a rubber band on my jeans since week ten. The rubber band is now stretched pretty far, but i can wear a stretchy tank top to cover the gap and a longer shirt over that. It feels totally comfortable.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm in a weird limbo between mat clothes and one-size up regular pants. It depends a lot on how much I've eaten that day! By the end of the day my shirts are too short and my pants are too tight, and I'm looking preggo. I guess because my uterus is taking up some of the space the intestines would normally. Nice thought, eh?<br><br>
Got out my maternity clothes last night and tried them on. Many are still too big, but some are ok. All look worn out and out of style!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts