Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I consider buying a water filter at home, not for the whole house water filter, just for the final point of the faucet. So I find there are 2 types RO water filter, countertop ro water filter, and under sink water filter system
Countertop ro water filter:SimPure Y7 Countertop Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filter Dispenser Filtration System With UV Light | 4 Stage Zero Installation Purifier
Under sink water filer: AC-30 Good Water Machine® Under Sink Water Filtration System - Culligan Water
But I don't how to choose between these 2 types, hope some advice about this.
thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a RO counter top unit (aqua tru). I ended up returning it because it wasted so much water. After the filtering the contaminated water is left. Also with RO it takes everything out of the water, even beneficial minerals. Most RO suggest you put minerals back into the water. I now have a Berkey countertop solution which fits our needs. It’s gravity driven therefor if anything happens with electricity, our water is still filtered. I realize you’re seeking a faucet solution but wanted to provide you my experience. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts