Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So 2 1/2 has it and the even though his doc didn't say it (he mention virus from the red spots) now he has whitehead looking spots in the back of his throat and red spots on his hands. High fever, little vomitting, adn no appetite, not even ice cream.
My mom is mad and saying that I am killing him slwoly b/c he is the 1st inthe family not be vaxed.
my family is ganging up on me.
Anyway, what natural home remedies he relieve him from the soreness and high fever? My friend mention benandryl and maalox combine (to coat it) but I never have given him benandryl or motrin. I wish I didn't stop breastfeeding back in March. he has gotten sick since.
thanks.

how I miss this
:

·
Registered
114 Posts
My 3 year old has it right now to. He's pretty miserable but is eating ice cream and drinking ice water. My homeopath said that we can give him the remedy of Borax 30c, 3 times a day to help with the mouth sores. As far as your family goes, this is a virus and has nothing to do with vax and would not be helped with antibiotics. In fact, he's probably able to fight this better because he hasn't been vaxed!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Two of mine have it now. I wouldn't worry about the appetite, but you do want dc to stay hydrated. We are freezing everything, which seems to be working for us, but I've heard that some kids find warmth comforting instead. I've noticed with my kids that they don't want to eat/drink when the fever is up, so I'm keeping their temps down with cool baths, swimming in the kiddie pool, and lots of naked time. My youngest is on day 4 of it now and is starting to perk up a bit. Hope your little one is better soon too...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.