Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DS is 7 weeks old and already over 13 lbs. I have him in infant CPFs right now, but they are getting a bit small, so I'm going to have to get a bigger size soon. My question is, will the premiums be too bulky--how big a difference is there between the premium and regular sizes? Would it be a waste to get the regular size since I'll eventually need premiums?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
My DD is very close in age to your DS (she was born 9/13/05).
We are going through the same thing. I have tried my 2yo DS's premiums on her and they are a bit bulky--I have to fold the excess down in back before I snappi them on her. But I like them better for absorbancy reasons.
I think I am going to take the plunge and tell the diaper service to send premiums for her next week.

I have not tried trifolding premiums on her w/o snappying. I think this could present a problem with the diaper being too bulky for small wraps--it seems to me like trifolding is bulkier than pinning/snappying the diaper on the baby.

edit: just noticed my DS has the same birthday as your DD!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm probably going to go with the premiums--thanks for your replies! With how fast my DS is growing, they probably won't be huge for too long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.