Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,526 Posts
Now I am totally worried!!!!!

I just tie dyed all of my UBCPFs and a bunch of onsies using a Dharma kit over this last weekend. The kit did contain soda ash and the synthrapol. I did one warm wash with synthrapol and have dried them so far. I plan to do a hot wash with synthrapol. How many washes should I do like this? They will be going in the same pail and wash with other diapers and I do not want to have bleeding. Should I wash until the wash water looks clear? Do I need to dry between washes?

Yooper

· Registered
3,526 Posts
On that new red shirt analogy..... How many washes before you quit thinking of it as a new red shirt and start thinking of it as a trusted garmet? I am planning to use a wet pail and while I might put up with seperating the tie dye dipes for a while, reality will set in and I am going to have to start throwing them in the wet pail with everything else. Do you even get to the point where you are comfy with this or do you keep them seperated forever?

Yooper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.