Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am.
Cycle day 28.

We BD on days:

I had ewcm on days 13, 14 and what i think was ovulatory spotting on day 17 & 18, tiny, tiny brown spotting on day 19. I only knew of the spotting because i checked my cm with my finger and the mucus was ew, not abundant, but had a streak of blood. (before sex)

Now, its day 28...i have 3 pregnancy tests and do NOT want to POAS bc of fear of BFNs.

I'm hoping, hoping, hoping..
:
:
:
:
:
: BUT am getting quite a bit of cramping right now.

My BBS are looking larger, nipples aren't sore, but look a bit larger too.

Now and then during the past week and a half, i've been getting pulling or twinges above my pubic bone. Now the cramps are in the middle to right mostly of the uterus.

I'm scared to test to see another BFN, but also think AF is coming..but also the twinges were weird..But maybe I've never paid close attention before????

I feel like AF will be here any second.

Can anyone share or comment? Please?

· Registered
2,910 Posts
I can't help because I'm in the same spot as you, except I got a BFN every day for the past 3 days. AF is supposed to start today and I totally feel it. My cramps are like yours, only almost worse than usual because they feel like they're all in my uterus.

I think AF will start any min. but I'm still really nauseous so I think it's unfair! And I'm not taking any more tests until this weekend because I don't want to waste anymore.

all this stuff sucks doesn't it!?

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by *Aimee* View Post
I can't help because I'm in the same spot as you, except I got a BFN every day for the past 3 days. AF is supposed to start today and I totally feel it. My cramps are like yours, only almost worse than usual because they feel like they're all in my uterus.

I think AF will start any min. but I'm still really nauseous so I think it's unfair!

Aimee, what day are you? Unfair? Bring me up to speed on your story...
I feel like she's coming now. I just feel it.

It does suck.
:

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to say, usually I don't get cramping until 2nd day of AF, when flow becomes medium....first day is nothing...2nd day comes cramps..and you know what else? Like going #2 a lot.. A LOT.
: Can't be TMI, right since what we talk about here mostly is bodily fluids/secretions?!?!
:nana:
:

I can't stand having potential false hope though, and obsessing..THAT sucks!
I want BABY CRAMPS!!!!!!!
:

· Registered
2,910 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LilacBabe View Post
Aimee, what day are you? Unfair? Bring me up to speed on your story...
I feel like she's coming now. I just feel it.

It does suck.
:
I'm CD 34 and supposed to start AF today. I had some weird spotting on Sun but it was gone by mid morning. I was HOPING it was implantation bleeding!!

I have all the symptoms of pregnancy but now I'm getting really bad cramps. Last night they were REALLY bad and felt like little contractions.

I have been having diarrhea for the past week too! how strange is that!?

And I agree, all body functions talk is okay, here in TTCville

· Registered
2,108 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by *Aimee* View Post

I have all the symptoms of pregnancy but now I'm getting really bad cramps. Last night they were REALLY bad and felt like little contractions.

I have been having diarrhea for the past week too! how strange is that!?

And I agree, all body functions talk is okay, here in TTCville

Aimee, I'm crossing my fingers for you!

I'm on day 21 of my cycle (long strange cycle), this morning I have diahrrhea and cramps that felt like the after-birth cramps/pains after having my daughter...

Started temping late in the month so I'm not entirely certain which day I O'd..

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Well... Just to confuse you mamas a bit - I totally had baby cramps this cycle - my first strange cramp was about DPO 5 and 6, and it was really localized to the uterus, then it kinda went away, then I started having these lower abdominal cramps on and off starting at about DPO 11, Finally when I woke up at DPO12, and my temp was high and I had backache and strange cramps, (they weren't as focused and sharp as my AF cramps which I get the day before) I figured I should POAS (my LP is usually 13 days). It turned really faint positive. The next 2 days it was cramps galore, but now it is just twinges. So - it could be baby cramps - I'd POAS, but I am a POAS addict. I was willing to accept a BFN and keep waiting.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I waaaaaaaaant to POAS but i DONT want to see a BFN.

gonna tryyyyyyyy to wait the weekend through.

I keep seeing all of these stories of cycles after stopping the BCP.

Although my first cycle was already here by now...(about 33/34/35 days not sure) I'm not sure if this cycle will be flukier or what.

I really don't know what to think.. its day 36 now, and counting.

god, i hope there is a
in there.....

· Registered
2,108 Posts
I was looking at my earlier post, I posted the wrong day.. I've been sick for a couple days so I'm going to blame my spaciness on that.

Well, I was positive that I o'd around cycle day 15, however fertility friend just gave me my cross-hairs on cycle day 25 based on temperature. No fertile CM. I honestly don't know what to think I didn't start temping until cycle day 14 this cycle so I don't want it would have looked like.

So, all this to say, no AF, no positive test, I could have sworn I was pregnant this cycle. So much for intuition. If AF hasn't arrived by mothers day I'll test again, but I'm figuring on expecting AF for mothers day this year.

· Registered
2,108 Posts
Quote:

Lyterae, what CD are you?

Not sure I quite understand your last post.

I apologize if it doesn't make sense, I'm dealing with an awful head cold right now. It's hard to make sense of much anything right now, my brain is in a fog.

I'm on day 29 right now, 4dpo if fertility friend is right. I thought that I O'd much earlier on this cycle but I don't have temps to confirm it.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh, no apologies needed!!!

i thought you were on day 38.

I think loooooooooooong, drawn out cycles that are crazy are worse than a BFN!!!

But I've read here and there on this forum and by googling about long cycles.
50, 60, 100, 300 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know when i should call my doctor or what to think,,,i'm REALLY trying to wait it out a lil more,,but i don't know if i can.

· Registered
2,108 Posts
If it will make you feel better I don't think you should feel bad for calling the doctor. If I had a doctor I actually liked I'd probably call them and see if they could verify what's going on with my cycle.

It sucks to have been so certain I was pregnant, only to discover that it's possible I just ovulated. GRRR. My only chance right now for baby #2 is if it happens on accident as we aren't TTC right now (unfortunately).

Do you know what your longest cycle has been?

My longest cycle I have charted is 38 days, my "normal" is 32 days as I ovulate later in my cycle.

· Registered
2,108 Posts
Quote:

oh, no apologies needed!!!

i thought you were on day 38.
I just realized why I thought I was that far along in my cycle, my "period" that started april 3rd was spotting mid-cycle in my birth control. I had originally just marked it as spotting and not as an actual period, it made me even more antsy for it show as being such a long cycle so I finally changd the first two days so it looked like it was a period.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.