Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get this while preggo. I did with my little Xavier but since that ended in a bad way Im just wanting to make sure that this happens with normal pregnancy too.
I just have that continual feeling like I am going to start with the somewhat crampy and congested feeling in my pelvic area. I also have a lot of creamy/lotiony CM that has me going to the bathroom to check frequently if I didn't in fact start my period.

Jay you are right. I really didn't think I ever wanted another baby but with this one I am feeling so in love already. If this one does not work out I may actually want to try again. Even hubby is hopeful of this little guy/gal.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
There we go

I totally felt crampy with Josie. And Josie was a healthy babe, you know, so I can say that no, it wasn't a problem there. It was weird actually - it was like the first day of AF every day for just...well, weeks I guess!

So there we are. You will be just fine mama - just fine

*HUGE hugs* XXXX

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
i am wet as well...in fact..i thought i was getting ready to ovulate, but nope bfp...i'm still wondering how? but anyways...sometimes i get a lil twinge in there, but that's all i feel as of yet...i am very early...just 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
There we go

I totally felt crampy with Josie. And Josie was a healthy babe, you know, so I can say that no, it wasn't a problem there. It was weird actually - it was like the first day of AF every day for just...well, weeks I guess!

So there we are. You will be just fine mama - just fine

*HUGE hugs* XXXX
Im glad to know that it is normal then! I sure wish that stupid pee test would come up positive now. I implanted on Thursday and am just waiting waiting waiting. The gyno told me to wait until Friday for it to double enough to show on a test - but I don't know if I can wait that long! I think I will take one Sunday through Friday. I really had no idea it takes that long to show up on a test.
Also just curious - with the lotiony cm stuff - its only really up in there, yet I feel wet on the outside but nothing there. Is that how it should be?
Its so hard to do this after a loss ... just feels like I can't fully relax and enjoy it all. Though I tell myself not to complain about being crampy and to just enjoy it since I just dont know how long I will get to feel it all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.