Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched this forum and only came up with one thread on this subject for Indy. Have any of you mamas been to or taken your wee one to a craniosacral therapist in Indy? Who would you recommend? The more I read about it and think about it I think it would really be a good thing for my DS. Well, probably myself, too.

TIA!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dr Park is a family doc that practices accupuncture as well as cranial sacral therapy. Dr Eve Early is a chiropractor that specializes in CST. I no longer live in Indy, so I don't have her number off hand. She's gifted in CST though.

You might look into joining IndyAP for more info.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Ya know, a friend of mine just recommended Dr. Early to me
I didn't realize she did CST as well as chiro. Cool beanies. Here's her number 257-7282 (info posted by none other than bubbysmom
)

Namaste, Tara

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Dr. Park is AWESOME. He's our entire family's doctor (including the wee one soon to join us...). He's been doing cranial sacral on my eldest son for a year now (off and on) and it's been wonderful. He'll be checking the wee one out soon after birth for whatever adjustment might be needed.

He's on the west side, next to Westview hospital (near 465 & Guion). He's got the BEST staff. He's our family dr. because he's wonderful and kind and attentive and because neither he nor his staff harass about vaxing (delayed or none).

Phone: 317-613-3064, office hours 7:30-4:30 (M-Th), 7:30-12:30 (Fr)

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
I think that the cranial sacral rate for my son was $90/visit. It was covered entirely (minus co-pay) by our insurance, since he has a diagnosis of a sleep disorder. I don't remember what the initial new patient visit cost. If you call, the staff can give you all the details...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Here's another endorsement of Dr. Park. He is also our family's doctor and therapist. His Cranial-Sacral therapy is covered by our insurance. We really like him!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts