Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to Whole foods yesterday to pick up some groceries and passed the olive bar. I think I literally drooled on myself. Needless to say I picked up a carton and have been munching on them. Then last night I was like, you know what would be really AMAZING if I stuffed them w cream cheese... ahh bliss
but totally out of character, lol

Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Definitely. I just posted in another thread about how I made my own Thin Mint ice cream last night, because I HAD to have it.

And when DP when food shopping last night, I had her pick me up some cheeze-its and grapes.

.... the bad part is that I think I intend to eat them together.

I feel like such a weirdo.

ETA: Also, BBQ sauce on my grilled cheese last weekend = heaven. Lol!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a serious bell pepper problem; it started before I even knew I was pregnant actually. I liked them before, but now I just can't get enough of them--raw or cooked, any color. Same with milk--it just tastes fabulous now.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Milk, hardboiled eggs, popsicles.

I haven't had any weird cravings, except all I want to eat is protein. I have a huge got-too-hungry headache right now, hoping it goes away soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.