Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the pregnancy hormones talking, but I have a perfectly normal name chosen for my baby boy. But while I was napping yesterday, I had a dream that I named him Evergreen. And I really, really like the name. Can't stop thinking it over. Is it too far out there?? Horrible teasing potential? My first has a botanical name, so it would not be out of the question. Thoughts??

·
Registered
738 Posts
I kind of like it

There are other tree/plant names I can think of, he won't have to worry about having a lot of kids with his name, unless you are on the cusp of a trend!

Sylvain/Sylvia
Daphne
Iris
Fern
Clover
Rowan
Linden
Hollis/Holly
Reed
Poppy
Juniper
Heather
Heath

and nature names like

Jasper
Mica
Pearl
Jade
Skye
Robin
Jay
Wren
Marina
Merlin
Corbin
Sunny
Summer
Dale
Brook
Corwin
Ferris
Peter/Pierre
Stella
Cliff
Griffen
Flint

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the ideas and votes of confidence! Sadly, my husband is vetoing this one, he wants an animal name this time around. Since I picked the first two kids' names, I guess I will concede this one. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
No way! Names are so so so important. The suggestions above are all fantastic, but have you also thought about a Chinese name for your baby? These can be quite complicated to come up with seeing there are so many factors that go into selecting a proper name.

Lucky for me, while i was doing hours of research on selecting the perfect name for my baby girl. I chanced upon a really amazing site that gave me all the information I needed when it came to selecting the perfect name for my baby girl. Check it out, its great. Saved me so much time and headaches!

https://getchinesenames.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts