Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up laughing this morning at the hysterical dream I had last night.

I dreamed that I was in a restroom at a resturant with my mom....who for some unknown reason was changing her clothes right in the middle of the room. She yelled at me to watch the door just as someone barged in. It was Brittney Spears!
Brittney goes to the can and comes out to wash her hands. I just had to make a comment to her so I said, "Hey, congrats on losing that 190lbs!" (refering to K-fed) She looked at me and smiled and said, "Thanks, but I just gained back 220" and laughed and walked out. I followed Brittney back out to the resturant, and she was sitting at the table with some guy who looked familiar but I couldn't place his face. I ask her who he is and she tells me he is the guy who wears the big plastic head in those crazy Burger King commercials.
: The guy starts winking at me and trying to pick me up. He tells me that I could have a good time with him and Brittney. I keep telling him that I am happily married and showing him my ring. He persists, and finally I stand up and show him my big pregnant belly and he walks off.

I woke up right after that and laughed so hard. That was messed up! I have no idea why I would dream about Brittney Spears...I don't give a crap about celebrities.

So share your insane dreams too....

·
Registered
362 Posts
That's hilarious!

The night before last, I dreamed that the rabbit from Donnie Darko was trying to drive me crazy(except the rabbit was pink and fluffy, not as scary looking as the movie one). And then I was in a production of The Glass Menagerie, but I hadn't bothered to learn my lines or go to any of the rehearsals. Of course, the Burger King guy is much more disturbing than either of these, so I count myself lucky.

Oh! And in last night's dream, I found out I was having a boy, but my H was pushing for a hospital birth with an epidural, and wanted to have him circumcised.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Wow, something must be in the air, because my dream last night was about Justin Timberlake! lol!! In my dream we were trying to hook up! I kissed him, and he started yelling at me b/c I am married. Then I asked him, "Your not still with that Cameron girl, are you?" And then I took his phone away to look and see if he has been calling her. I'm not this crazy in real life, just my dreams I guess!! Then my dreamed morphed into something different, and it had something to do with twin boys. Which is weird, bc I had a dream a couple nights ago that I had twin girls. It is beginning to make me wonder...Hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I had really vivid dreams the week/week before I found out I was pregnant. One of the dreams was that my friend is having a boy. She found out later that week that she IS having a boy. The other really vivid dream was scary (about a close family member dying, but it took place in the past so somehow that was ok). I haven't really slept enough since then to have vivid dreams, but I will share if I have a good one!

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
I have been having very vivid dreams for the last week or so. Nothing funny or interesting enough to share, but it's been freaking me out a little bit. They all feel so real! I don't really feel rested when I get up sometimes because I've got so much adrenaline going through me. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts