Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is really gross, I'm sorry....

I had a m/c at five weeks on July 14. Since then, I have been sweating like crazy. I soak through shirts at the gym- like, I can wring them out. I go outside in the slight heat and am just drenched. Not from my under arms but from mostly my torso.

Could this be because of a hormonal imbalance? I was taking progesterone supplements for a week before the m/c and am wondering too if that is contributed.

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Some women do have unusual sweating after labor--maybe your body is responding the same way after the miscarriage?

·
Registered
83 Posts
So sorry blueridgewoman.....
I had a m/c on June 30 and I know what you mean-- I have been sweating too. I also feel really hot a lot of the time-- kind of like being pg. I think it's the hcg that is still in our systems (I know I still have some, I've been tested weekly).

·
Registered
994 Posts
It's your hormones, as the pp said, it will become less with time, I went through similar, w mc and also after birth...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.