Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to crochet pattern central, and there are only 2 or 3 patterns I could see using for a boy's sweater, and none of them really seemed that cute. I'd prefer crochet, since I'm trying to get this done quickly, and i have a ton of knit patterns. Any links?

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
What size? I can't find anything except in books that I like for my nephew and my girls, sweater-wise. There is an awesome fast sweater pattern for a boy in http://www.amazon.com/Cute-Crochet-T...762705-1004102

If you do the "search this book" and click surprise me, there is a cute cardigan for baby boys, but my favorite is the boy/girl cardigan for older tots (the girls version is cropped with a scalloped edge, but the boys is full length with a regular edge).

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool! Thank you! Do you mean the Breton sweater is the fast one? I saw the girls' cardigan too, it is really pretty! I might need to make that for my older dd...

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Yes, the Breton and the boy cardigan are both fast. The baby striped sweater takes longer though. Do you already have the book?

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I used the search inside function and typed in sweater and then cardigan and looked at the pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.