Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on my first pair of longies for the new season My Dd is 2 and is growing like a week should i add 1-2 inches to the length so she can wear it all winter?

I love this colorway I'm using very girly

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Oooh I love to crochet, do it pretty much everywhere (made a baby hat for my sister while at the drive in last night) and would love to make her a pair of longies - anyone know where to find a pattern?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
There are crocheters here! LOL...I think we're just quieter, or outnumbered. Love the DD pattern - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

I'd definitely make the legs longer and fold up at the beginning of the season, if needed.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I was a crocheter-only until a couple of months ago--now I can't put my needles down! But I know how the crocheters around her feel, with the majority of yarn crafters here being knitters. I'm sure I'll crochet again at some point. I want to make myself the lacy brown sweater with the silk ribbon from the Happy Hooker book. Right now I"m just so thrilled that I actually "get" knitting, finally.

Indigo, that wreath is BEAUTIFUL, and that is such a cool site--bookmarked it, thanks.

I made longies and soakers with the DDreamers patterns, and found them to be very easy. I haven't knit longies, as we're not doing cloth anymore. Her tea set pattern is also fun and easy to make. I felted it and it turned out great. My kids play with it all the time.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Crocheter here too...

I'm working on a dress for my brother and sil's little girl to be born in Dec. I don't think they 'll be cd'ing, but I'd love to make some soakers/longies for them. Any big difference in size/patterns for those for kids in disposables vs cds?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've been a crocheter for a long time - just started to knit so now I do both!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Okay, I'm adding my voice! I'm a crocheter! lol
I don't crochet much these days though...when I do crochet, my favorite things are hats. I simply get into and out of a hobby every few years...right now I think I'm between hobbies, lol.

April
intuitive medium

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.