Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was little my mom and I did needlework, cross stitching, and lots of other crafty things!<br><br>
Of course I haven't really done anything like it since I was 10 or 11, but I am thinking of doing hand towels for christmas.<br><br>
Is it going to be as easy as I think it will be?<br><br>
Any tips?<br><br>
Where to find cheap supplies?<br><br>
Help!<br><br>
Thanks,

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I found a neat set that was 3 tea towels, 2 potholders and a book of veggie charts in (makes sure no one's looking) Wal*mart.<br>
Barring that, most craft stores will have sales, and you should be able to find some affordable projects. It really is easy, just time consuming. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Walmart does have good prices on KITS, and I'd say get youself a cute little kit and give it a go - - its really easy, just remember to do the stitches the same either top left to bottom right first and then the other half.........<br><br>
I found the kits with Plastic canvas were nice to work with, I bought those kits at Michaels..... I think they were like $10 - you could probably get some cute Christmas type ornaments at the moment or very soon.........

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to the craft store and they had christmas bookmark kits for $1, so I grabbed a handful!<br><br>
I'll tell you how it goes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts