Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally given up the juggle and am looking to become a registered child care provider. I have worked in preschool and daycares and specialize in planning educational after-school programs for middle schoolers. After a few years of struggling to balance work outside the home and care for my own son I have decided to open my own center. I offer affordable rates 70 per week with a discount for siblings. Ideally I would like 2-3 kids and am equipped to work with a variety of ages. Weekly trips to the pool, library, various local hiking spots and museums are a definite plus. I have a spacious well-equipped playroom/art room. I encourage self-exploration and learning and will provide any academic tutoring needed at no extra charge. We are a mostly sugar-free and tv free home and will cater to allergies and food preferences although I prefer organic. I consider myself and attachment parent and would be a good fit for a crunchy mama wanting a good caring fun environment for her children at a great cost.<br>
If this should be moved to another area please let me know. I want to get the word out but don't want to break any rules! I love this forum.<br>
Please pm me here to get in touch. Thanks<br>
Had

1 - 1 of 1 Posts