Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won an auction for 5 medium proraps and now I have no need to buy any more diapers! I bought them because we are going to ttc in Jan and when we started cding dd I just skipped to larges because I didn't think she'd be in mediums long. I have collected small and newborn diapers for my sil to use (she gave them all all back now) so I am set in every other size.

I am sad because there are so many other things I've never tried but really want to. Dh thinks I'm nuts for trading all the time (especially since I can make my own). He views it more for money savings than fun.

So now my fun is over.

Maybe I can convince everyone to buy off an online diaper registry when we have another baby.

· Registered
981 Posts
now that is sad. I refuse to buy any medium stuff b/c of just that. I have a whole newborn stash minus prefolds (I have over 36 fitteds though) and a bunch of covers but will probably be getting more.

hey, maybe you'll have twins next time and need double the diapers

· Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
or maybe a boy and I will need some more boyish stuff. After all dd didn't just have gn, she had girly stuff too.
Or I could just make him/her a ton of cute stuff and use up all the fabic I have laying around here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.