Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried it? Is it a good one? Does it include the bikini cut? Is the bikini cut a one size?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I have the CB pattern and like it well enough, although I don't think I've ever made on the "right way", I always have to add my own touches.
It has easy instructions, and directions for covers, preemie and toddler sizes, etc. It does NOT have a bikini cut pattern, but it does tell you how to make the regular pattern bikini cut. HTH!

·
Registered
767 Posts
:LOL I think I've done the same thing with the CB pattern as the PP. I always end up altering it a little bit. And yes, they just tell you to move the lines in a 1/2" inch here and there to make it a bikini cut. I was thinking of actually following the pattern exactly and make a small group of bikini cut CBs to be fair to the pattern finally though. I was drawn to it when I started wanting to sew dipes for ds because of the one-size factor but the pattern seemed like it would be really bulky on a newborn-that's my only input.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bratmobile
I was thinking of actually following the pattern exactly and make a small group of bikini cut CBs to be fair to the pattern finally though.
I did make a few following the pattern about 99%, but I ended up not liking them much. I'm not a true AIO girl I guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.