Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I read through all of that before making the final decision about Waldorf. I am so happy I took those sites with a grain of salt. I mean if your husband cheats on you with your kids teacher... I don't know if that is a problem specific to a waldorf school or just a "shit that happens" kind of thing. And there are kids who bully and teachers who don't see it, in every school...
We have been so extremely happy in our school, I mostly just keep it to myself, if people want to hate waldorf, believe only the cult rumors out there... it's really just their loss, if they bother to visit a school and see it's not for them, then it is not... although... When I first visited our school I was a bit weirded out by certain things (plus everything I saw was seen through the lens of "I've just read horrible things about waldorf online") but when my son visited and begged me never to take him back to a regular school please please please, I really had to become more openminded, like: "Wait, if a kid loves this so much, what is my problem?"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts