24,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: EMRguy

·
Registered
24,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:p

As a senior citizen, grandmother, and life long nonvaxer, I have been alternately vilified, ignored, laughed at, called a liar, and treated as a pariah because of my health decision to avoid vaccines. It is a lesson for life.

Now suddenly the conditions have changed and these nerds want to figure out why I refuse the benefits of vaccination. I have sat quietly through many discussions where a doctor will point to me because of my age and say that "We recall the scourge of polio," all the while ignoring the tragedy of the Cutter Incident. Just the other day, a doctor I was talking to noted that the Sabin vaccine has not been used in this country for a while - he apparently just learned this - and said that anyone who got polio from that vaccine must have had something wrong with them or they would not have become ill from the vaccine. :eek:

Blame the victim. It is never the fault of the guy who made the vaccine, the person who delivered the vaccine, the nurse who put the vaccine in storage, the lawmaker who mandated the vaccine, or the physician who recommended and gave the vaccine. It is all your fault you did not react the proper way - what is the matter with you? Do something right!

·
Registered
24,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Beard scratchers, pointy-headed luftmensches, ivory tower academians with nothing important to do are analyzing you crazed non- and under-vaccinators from afar.
Hey! :p *kidding* I won't argue about the relevance of some anthros (and their research) out there, but there are some decent ones with a shred of ethics doing worthwhile projects…honest...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts