Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DD2 is a fairly easy going 3 year old, however the older she gets, the more curious she gets. She does things that my oldest child never stopped bouncing off the walls long enough to come up with. Things like cutting all her hair off, dive bombing off the counter and breaking her clavicle, painting her entire vulva with nail polish and her latest one, deciding to pet the goldfish. And catching him with her bare hands.

I can not believe that fish survived. I on the other hand, screamed like a little girl because when she said she had a surprise for me, a fish was not what I was expecting.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
LOL! I have two of those! DD1 caught a bird last summer. DD2 decided to lick an ant hill (don't ask me why!) DD1 was drawing a picture of a cat and decided to harvest some of DD2's hair to glue to the picture. We have about a dozen, literally, bean plants growing out of every flower/tree pot we have because DDs keep planting dry beans (Hello! The pots are occupied, stop planting stuff in them!) Putting underwear on the dog. Ugh. You gotta laugh to keep from going crazy, right?

Okay, painting her vulva with nail polish had me rolling! LOL! That could not have ended well. And how the heck did she catch a fish? LOL. She must be a ninja or something.

·
Registered
7,537 Posts
She sounds just like Livvy! although the nail polish trick I hope she never tries!
Last week she jumped off the top of the stairs onto me,except I didn't know she was coming. I went face first with her on my back! OUCH!

She has cut her hair twice,and given my MIL's cat a hair cut. Where do they think of these things?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.