Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made something for someone and it needed to be resized. We had really great email communication and I answered her question about resizing (my policy is also written in my e-store). I haven't heard from her since. As of 12/5 I have sent 2 emails and one private message. Still no response.

Do I just assume everything is ok and leave her alone?

How long do you all contact people to make sure they are well taken care of??

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I cant really give you any real situation advice as I have not opened yet... But if I was the other person and I received your email I would have replied whether I was happy or mad!

I think that I would send one last email with a read receipt and either way you would know they GOT the email and you know that the ball is now in their court to reply... HTH!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure how to do the read receipt w/ my email. I did do that w/ the pm tho. So I know at least one message got thru.

**Nevermind...after I posted this I opened my email and looked through the toolbars. I see where to do the read receipt now.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Heather,
Kuddos for being so concerned, I'm the EXACT way. Customer service is everything to me
I think you've done as much as possible for the time being, she knows now that you are there if she needs assistance and you have a record of her receiving your email.
Maybe she's just really busy with Christmas and everything and will get back to you when things are less hectic ((((hugs))))

Lacey

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Honestly, I would just let it go (maybe after you do do a read receipt email). You've done everything in your power to help her out, you can't very well go there stuff it in an envelope and ship it to yourself. There is no way she can be pissed at you, you've given her all the information she needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.