Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I'm mostly a lurker here but I have a weird-ish question.  I've been off the pill since March 2010.  After some really long cycles, I think I've started to regulate a little bit.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>One day last month, I had a low grade fever, chills, and body aches.  The whole nine yards of a virus minus the sore throat/upper respiratory stuff.  I crawled home from work, curled up on the couch and sweated it out.  The next morning, I woke up feeling 100% and got AF (ending a 51 day cycle).  It lasted about five days and the second day was ridiculously heavy.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Fast forward to Monday (CD 12).  Same deal: fever, chills, misery, woe.  This time, I had to stay home from work to recover.  I'm still feeling achy and weird.  Today, (CD 15) I started spotting.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm not temping and I'm 29 (if that helps at all).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can't seem to find any explanation for this so I figured I'd throw it out there.  Coincidence?  Related?  Anyone routinely experience a fever during their cycle?</p>

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
<p>I wouldn't think the fever/sickness would be cycle related, but I'm not sure.  I know I've never experienced it, though.  I hope you find some answers, and good luck on your journey! </p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts