Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm elminiating dairy from my son's and my diet. I know it's probably a little different for everyone, but about how long does it usually take to clear the body of dairy?

·
Registered
10,747 Posts
For us it was 4 days. So yes, it is different for everyone.

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
It was just a few days for us. I'd think most people would see improvement within say a week? Maybe not all the improvement you're going to get, but some good changes, unless dairy isn't a problem OR another food or foods is still a problem and also needs to be removed before improvement can happen.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
We saw no improvement pulling dairy the first time. He was reacting to other things we had to pull as well before we saw improvement. Then I trialed diary, it failed after a week of eating dairy, and it only took a couple days to see most of the improvements after we took it out again.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's on day two and I'm on day one of our new (hopefully temporary) dairy free life, in addition to a low salicylate diet.

Wish us luck and thanks for all the feedback!!

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions next week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.