Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by averymybaby
fear not! her wait list is very quick right now.
and

Quote:

Originally Posted by spark
Ooh, good point, Julia, it really is short and she moves through them really fast anyway
you two are evil!!

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spark
Thank you Amy!
I have to say though that Julia entered the temptress territory before I ever did! She can be
I'm just her little
yes man.

:LOL

Yeah, you two teamed up are hard to resist! You convinced me to buy somthiing one night when I was weak!

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spark
Feeling weak now? Hmmm... now we shall find something else for you to buy!!!

No, no, maybe NO! I just paid for my Wonderful Woolies longies so I am done. Really I am done. I am done...........(keep repeating so I don't give in.....)

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
I wonder if she'd make them w/o the pul... I had a dd and sold it b/c we just don't use AIOs at all. (Heck, we probably only use pockets 2x/wk, but the AIOs were never used...)

I liked the look and fit...but as a fitted.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenSizzled
I wonder if she'd make them w/o the pul... I had a dd and sold it b/c we just don't use AIOs at all. (Heck, we probably only use pockets 2x/wk, but the AIOs were never used...)

I liked the look and fit...but as a fitted.
Virg you are not the only one that's said that! I wish she would do fitteds. They're so freakin' trim and cute! Maybe she would... you could always e-mail her. Christa is really nice.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.