Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can vaccines damage my children?

What do they do? What have you experienced? How were you sure that your/your child's damage was vaccine-related?

Thanks. I really need to know.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
You can browse through the VAERS database for the various reactions that have been reported--anything from fever and swelling all the way to death of the child. You can also check the site for the Vaccine Compensation Program to see what reasons people have taken legal action after a vax reaction.

Those are both for fairly immediate reactions. And keep in mind that vax reactions are GROSSLY underreported.

Long term, I doubt anyone really knows--well, there's autism, of course, but also possible links to cancer (someone posted about this recently), some talk of Alzheimers, etc.

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
I have one child (age 8) on the autism spectrum, and another (age 6) has recently been dx'd with Type 1 diabetes.

I've only been researching for about a year, but I do now believe that there is much evidence to show that their conditions are vaccine-related.

We stopped vaxing last summer. My thinking now is, How can human beings NOT be damaged by toxins like mercury, aluminum, antifreeze, chick embryos, monkey serum, antibiotics, etc.? Ew, it just makes me shudder.

·
Registered
982 Posts
: plus it's being injected into their system giving the body no chance to "digest" it as it would other harmful chemicals if you happened to swallow it. (non-organic foods for example)

·
Banned
11,133 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by talk de jour

What do they do? What have you experienced? How were you sure that your/your child's damage was vaccine-related?

http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_.../mmr_ii_pi.pdf

Quote:
Digestive System
Pancreatitis; diarrhea; vomiting; parotitis; nausea.
Endocrine System
Diabetes mellitus.
Hemic and Lymphatic System
Thrombocytopenia
These are just a few of the adverse reactions from the MMR II.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Look at the kids/people in this country today. Asthma, diabetes, learning disorders, mental disorders, all kinds of cancers, autoimmune disorders, colds every week, flus every month, everybody is allergic to everything, etc. This is not normal and it's not how it used to be. They have never done a study that compares the health of truely unvaxed kids to vaccinated kids. They don't even want to (and I don't wonder why considering how healthy all the unvaxed kids I know are). I have no proof or evidence that these illnesses are related to vaccines. But until I know that these health conditions aren't related to vaccines. I'd rather take my chances with measels, whooping cough, or chicken pox anyday. Those are normal diseases that are easy enough to treat and get through.

·
Banned
11,133 Posts
Quote:
Then you learn what is in vaccines - .01-.025% each of formaldehyde, mercury (or substitute #6-pheno-oxyethanol, a protoplasmic poison), aluminium, paint thinner, coolant, anti-freeze, dye, detergent phenols, solvent, borax, disinfectant, MSG, glycerol, sulfite & phosphate compounds, polysorbate 80/20, sorbitol, polyribosylribitol, betapropiolactone, Amphotericin B and other chemicals, plus hydrolized gelatin, casein, dead animal tissue and blood (e.g. cow, chick embryo, monkey, sheep, pig, dog, etc), aborted human foetus cells, mutated (more virulent) human viruses, contaminant animal viruses (e.g. SV40, which causes cancer in humans), bacteria, bacterial endotoxins, antibiotics, yeast & animal, bacterial and viral DNA (which when injected can be incorporated into the recipient DNA).
Then you might go further and look at what these poisons are documented to do. You might start with the first one on the list - formaldehyde. You ask Poisons Information or the National Research Council what its potential effects are and they give you this list:

Eye; nasal; throat and pulmonary irritation; acidosis; acute sense of smell; alters tissue proteins; anaemia; antibodies formation; apathy; blindness; blood in urine; blurred vision; body aches; bronchial spasms; bronchitis; burns nasal and throat; cardiac impairment; palpitations and arrhythmias; central nervous system depression; changes in higher cognitive functions; chemical sensitivity; chest pains and tightness; chronic vaginitis; colds; coma; conjunctivitis; constipation; convulsions; corneal erosion; cough; death; destruction of red blood cells; depression; dermatitis; diarrhoea; difficulty concentrating; disorientation; dizziness; ear aches; eczema; emotional upsets; ethmoid polyps; fatigue; fecula bleeding; foetal asphyxiation (and they say they don't know what could cause SIDS?); flu-like or cold like illness; frequent urination with pain; gastritis; gastrointestinal inflammation; headaches; haemolytic anaemia; haemolytic haematuria; hoarseness; hyperactive airway disease; hyperactivity; hypomenstrual syndrome; immune system sensitiser; impaired (short) attention span; impaired capacity to attain attention; inability or difficulty swallowing; inability to recall words and names; inconsistent IQ profiles; inflammatory diseases of the reproductive organs; intestinal pain; intrinsic asthma; irritability; jaundice; joint pain; aches and swelling; kidney pain; laryngeal spasm; loss of memory; loss of sense of smell; loss of taste; malaise; menstrual and testicular pain; menstrual irregularities; metallic taste; muscle spasms and cramps; nasal congestions; crusting and mucosae inflammation; nausea; nosebleeds; numbness and tingling of the forearms and finger tips; pale, clammy skin; partial laryngeal paralysis; pneumonia; post nasal drip; pulmonary oedema; reduced body temperature; retarded speech pattern; ringing or tingling in the ear; schizophrenic-type symptoms; sensitivity to sound; shock; short term memory loss; shortness of breath; skin lesions; sneezing; sore throat; spacey feeling; speaking difficulty; sterility; swollen glands; tearing; thirst; tracheitis; tracheobronchitis; vertigo; vomiting blood; vomiting; wheezing.

HTH

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by talk de jour

My 4th child seemed to do ok with the first 2 rounds of vaccines. However, everything changed after the 6 month round. It was the 3rd round of DPTH and 1st dose of Hep B.

He screamed on and off for two days, he stopped eating (he was 7.5 months old and had just started on solids, and was liking everything he had been offered), would only nurse, lost weight, began to sweat beneath his head while he slept, stopped growing. All symptoms beginning directly after the shots. Drs could find no other cause, (yet were sure it wasn't the vaccines)

I refused all futher vaccines until I could get some answers, (this was in Sept of 99) and I'm still waiting.

Most of his symptoms resolved over time, but he is still tiny for his age, hovering around 32 pounds and he's 7 yrs old.

Why do I think it was the shots? Because he was gaining weight steadily before, was eating just fine, wasn't sweating when he slept....then everything changed right after the shots. Cause and effect. My youngest born in 2002 is not vaccinated at all.

I guess the problem with vaccine damage and the mechanism behind it, no one knows too much about it, and it seems no one WANTS to know, because funding for research in this area is consistantly denied.

I think the following should greatly concern anyone who gets their children vaccinated....

In the United States, The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 established a Committee from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) to review the adverse consequences of childhood vaccines. This group found severe limits in the knowledge and research capability on vaccine safety. Of the 76 vaccine adverse events they reviewed for causal relation, 50 (66%) had no or inadequate research.

Specifically, the IOM Committees identified the following limitation's:

1) Inadequate understanding of biologic mechanisms underlying adverse events;

2) Insufficient or inconsistent information from case reports and case series;

3) Inadequate size or length of follow-up of many population-based epidemiologic studies;

4) Limitations of existing surveillance systems to provide persuasive evidence of causation and

5) Few experimental studies published relative to the total number of epidemiologic studies published.13,14

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/research/peds.htm

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
When your child regresses w/each round of vaccines, can't tolerate foods and drinks that he once could, and goes from seeming totally "normal" to not even there anymore, you might want to consider what factors could come into play to cause that. When one in every six (actually in some places dropping to 1:5) WORLDWIDE has some sort of behav or developmental disorder, which IS statistically significant, you really have to stop and look at what could possibly be the same variable across all continents. Think about it. I don't think LA's smog is in Australia. I don't think it could be in the food or water, b/c well, some places don't have food and water
. I don't think there is any comonality spanning this globe OTHER THAN VACCINES. Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong. There's surveillance for ya.
That's what I see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts