Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday morning has Cotton Ease. It's been discontinued... so instead of $5.99 a skein, it's 3 for $5.99!
: enjoy!

Oh, and why has no one ever told me about this store? I just spent a billion bucks there. and i needed every single thing i bought.
:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Oh dear.... I'll be visiting there this evening. I hope they still have some.

The last time I was there they had super cheap swim diapers AND tons of (plastic) knitting needles.... I resisted on both fronts, but the yarn - I can't resist that.

Laura

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Is the cotton ease any better than the Peaches N Cream they have at Walmart? They do have a TM across town but I don't know if it's worth the drive..I need to make a couple of apron tops so I do need some cotton!!

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stayseeliz
Is the cotton ease any better than the Peaches N Cream they have at Walmart? They do have a TM across town but I don't know if it's worth the drive..I need to make a couple of apron tops so I do need some cotton!!
Cotton ease is an acrylic/cotton blend. I hear it is good for children's wear and things like baby blankets. The Peaches N Cream is 100% cotton.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I dont' think they sell on line. This was my first (and second) trip to TM... so I dont' know if they always carry yarn.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Hmm... never heard of the store before but there is one about 45 minutes near stores that we occasionally trek to.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
They have great home stuff-- my friend Kris loves it there, she gets adorable stuff for so cheap! (eg handpainted margarita set for $5!!) but it's hit or miss.

I had no idea they had yarn, I may be checking it out this weekend.

~Devon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Coming out of lurkerdom to say that my Joanns was having a sale today and all clearance items were an additional 50% off. Its going on tomorrow also here (I'm in Phoenix, Az).

I got 25+ balls of it at $1.50 each! I
the stuff for making summer tops for my dd and I am planning on making Crumpets next so I need to stock up.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
OK ladies, for those of you that don't have a TM near you....I am willing to go buy all I can and then sell to you for the price I paid, plus shipping and paypal fees...sound fair....
I don't want to loose out on $$$ but I don't want to make any $$$ either...kwim?

Let me know...'cause I can go tomorrow morning........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.