Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-size:large;">Please read mine and share yours. Thanks</span><br><br><br>
But I started going to this dating site and had this man send me a message, he had no picture on his profile but i thought what the heck. So we started talking on the site on msn and on the phone. Well his job is a very major job in his city. He is not living to far from me but a drive, nothing we can't handle. I think so far we hit it off amazing. He makes me laugh, on the phone and the web cam. He says he hopes he can make me happy. He is very sexy, cute, handsome and the body type I so like. I also like his job for the fact he cant do anything stupid to jeporize his job so that makes me feel he is more of a man then i ever dated. I am so excited to meet him. Its hard because we both got kids but we are both understanding of each other. He is such a sweetie. I am so excited. I am always excited about a guy I date but hopefully he is the one for me. So my ? is, he is a very busy man who has two jobs that are demanding. So how do i learn to take it slow and not freak out if I don't hear from him everyday.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is this your first time on the dating sites and is this the first man you have met?<br><br>
I have a few dating stories from the online dating scene, some good some bad. But definitly none ending in a serious relationship.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I think you both have to decide how things are going to be between you and more than anything BE TOTALLY HONEST! Demanding jobs always mean less time together. If he's worth it, you guys will find a middle ground. Good luck! Plus you have the web cams and can chat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts