Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
broke her 2 front teeth last year, I paid 3200 (on one of those health care credit cards) and the bonding broke again Monday. The dentists that sedate wait till the child is under then present you with a treatment plan which you must sign. This one was $2250 and that was just the MINIMUM, it would only go up from there. They won't do just the front cause "we make decisions based on the long term health, not cosmetics, dear". I am so angry, they are implying I am incompetent cause we don't have dental insurance, I am 600.00 over income for the ^$$# YEAR to qualify for State aid, which takes weeks for them to approve anyway, but you can apply online if I can find all my fershlugginer pay stubs, I have still a few more angles to try so just send out a lot of encouragement and also any info about dentists in virginia that put kids under and are not snobs about if your daughter has bad teeth and no extra money. I'm already tired and angry that I have to work even harder than I already am and exhausted. I LIKE our "out of the box" lifestyle and am proud of what I have jury rigged together considering what I had to start with but I still get angry at how much easier and better it LOOKS like it is if you just don't make any big life mistakes in the first place or don't take responsibility for them if you do, rant, rant, rant.....oh yeah, no help coming from the ex. long story but definitely not.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I don't suppose you've been back to the original dentist to fix? Seems to me bonding ought to last longer than a year.

How's your credit rating looking? (And no, I'm not suggesting loans.) Would damage do much damage?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts