Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stack of soakers I'd like to give to someone but I'm not up for shipping or delivering. These aren't gorgeous but most are hand knit or crochet, some by me, some not, and they are functional. I'm in Yellow Springs - just PM or email me.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
I'm not near you, and we're allergic to wool, LOL, but just wanted to say that if you email "miracle diapers" and want to donate them, she will send you money for shipping. And, it's just one simple trip, one box, and not a lot of hassle on your part, you know?
I'm not sure if it is the money for shipping you need, or if you simply don't want to have to go to the PO to ship them, but if it's the money issue, you could get it and donat the soakers to MD, and then the soakers would be given to nice homes where the people can't afford good wool soakers!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jess - it's definitely not the money. I have a fussy newborn and spirited toddler, and I'm just not packaging things. I definitely don't want to send them to goodwill, though. No one will even know what they're for!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I used to live near you, I'm not that far away but closer to Cincy now. I would still be interested. I love wool, but don't want to spend the money to get more soakers. My DH is a little frustrated that I've become addicted to cloth diapering and want to keep buying more. My parents live near Dayton and we will be up visiting later this week. If the soakers are still available I might be able to pick them up then. Thanks

Tara

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.