Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DD (3 and a half) has told me a few times that when she strains to poop she hears airplanes. I didn't think anything of it at first, but then I became worried that perhaps a blood vessel in her head is not right or something --actually I don't know what I am worried about, I'm just worried! I asked DH if he ever had this experience and he said no. I've never heard anyone say anything like this before. SHOULD I be worried?

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I havent heard of this but does she make any straining noises when she poops? She might be concentrating so hard that she doesnt realize she's making any noise.
Maybe another mama can offer more
I wouldnt worry though

·
Registered
253 Posts
When I squeeze my eyes shut tight, I hear this weird sound that I always struggled to explain - but yeah it sounds like an aeroplane!! Or kinda like a drumroll on a timpani. I've had this my whole life. I'm pretty normal, I guess

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_queen View Post
When I squeeze my eyes shut tight, I hear this weird sound that I always struggled to explain - but yeah it sounds like an aeroplane!! Or kinda like a drumroll on a timpani. I've had this my whole life. I'm pretty normal, I guess

i get that to, usually after sunlight has made my eyes water

1 - 7 of 7 Posts