Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only been using FB for DD for a few months now. Since she was on a diuretic and peeing like mad and she is a butt scooter so wool gets trashed.

Now she is off her meds and not peeing so often but she is still butt scooting. She has a really bad heat rash all on her hips and lower back I know it has to be from the FB and putting her in a disposable for two really hot nights in a row. Bad mama.

Now, I only have her Valor kids fitteds left and one wool snap on cover. At least I didn't get rid of everything.

Anyone have any favorite easy to get tough wool covers? Or maybe now since her pee is a normal amount we could even do fleece - I don't know if that would help with the rash. Hopefully, she will be walking soon, but I don't think it will be before the end of the summer. She is just getting the hang of standing - pretty much on track for kiddos with Down syndrome.

Thanks for any ideas.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Maybe you could try Stacinator FLEECE covers?!? They arent too terribly expensive.. I dont have any other advice, sorry Christi!

Oh and Good to see you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.