Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we were grocery shopping when DD said "potty" and I thought WHAT? She's never asked out before! So I said "hold it until we get there, and it's a big potty, but mommy has your seat so it's okay" (she's freaked about the big potty--would not use it before, finally would sit on it, but never peed on it).

We got in the bathroom (yuck--I was glad I had the trainer seat, ewwwww) and I got her seat out, and took off her dipe. It was a little wet, but apparently she still had to go cause she peed on the floor a bit before I got her on the toilet. Then she finished in the potty!
I took her off and put a new diaper on and she kept saying "potty! potty!"

So I am hopeful she will keep using the big potty when we're out, and make it next time. She may have made it, but on the way my cell phone rang (was expecting my mom to call re: my dad's non-stress test so I had to answer!) and dealing wit hthe trainer seat and all that took a little extra time too.

I am so proud of her... and I had to tell my mom "see she's not too young!" :LOL

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
ah, it's a grand day when babe will go at a store! Makes life so much easier!

btw, what trainer seat do you have and do you love it?? We tried a couple when Ben was little and hated them so I'm trying to decide if there's another we might like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.