Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
12,651 Posts
personally i think extreme tantrums like ur sons migth be diet related. some children do have a hard time dealing with their emotions. i wish i could help u with the diet thing but i have never needed to look into the situation more than usual so i hope someone will help u out there.

sometimes they have it so rough that just another incident could trigger it off. so the newspaper issue wouldnt be the main problem. but the last straw on the camels back.

i think u can work on avoiding the anger with some more physical activity adn something that works with my dd - providing age apporpriate challenging chores round the house. sometimes other people question if i should trust my dd with doing some specific thing. but i say let her try. and she is so happy to achieve success.

but i do notice i have to keep her well fed, and not let her get too tired and give her lots of rough activity to keep those tantrums at bay.

dont know how much of help i have been.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.