Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Yes, Kerry should decide but he needs to pick someone that appeals to lots of people. Frankly, I would like to see him choose Edwards who got a lot of people in the south fired up and then put Dean in as a Cabinet member. I hear he is leaning toward Gephardt but I don't think Gephardt has much appeal except to the unions.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Kerry will decide anyway--it's his choice. But I think that it always good to keep reminding him that there is a large chunk of the democratic party that is left-leaning. He's not going to pick Dean, but that doesn't mean that Dean supporters should just roll over and die, either.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I really want Dean on the "outside", because he is doing terrific work.

He is doing a great job with support of candidates in many key races around the country.

Sure, it would tickle me to see him as VP, as he really is qualified and would be a kickass VP but still...I think the Doc is doing just fine on the "outside".

And Dean was my pick for president. I will be voting for Kerry for the good of my country, regardless of who his VP is in the end.

Joyce in the mts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.