Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love you and can't wait to meet you, but could you please stop punching me in the rectum.
Thank you.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
YES! WTHeck is that all about???

And also, scratching - what the heck are you scratching away at in there? It feels so wierd!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Last night I was being jabbed in the cervix, I had to get out of bed for the zillionth time and do cat/cow to get her to stop...
:

Heather

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
for me its the cervix. she was hitting/putting so much pressure on it a few nights ago that i couldn't pee. it hurt to try and relax those musles. ugh.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by _betsy_
YES! WTHeck is that all about???

And also, scratching - what the heck are you scratching away at in there? It feels so wierd!
Oh thank goodness, I am not going crazy!!! I am not the only one that has felt that creepy clawing my way out feeling
DS did the same thing. I told a friend, who is also in her 2nd prgnancy, about it & she looked at me like I was insane. But that is what helped me to figure out that my little guy is head down

·
Registered
140 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeBirthMommy
I love you and can't wait to meet you, but could you please stop punching me in the rectum.
Thank you.

Anyone else?

Going through the same thing. It's hilarious to read that we all have some sort of lovely discomfort due to our head down babes.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
You know, my mother asked a few weeks ago if I had felt any scratching, and I said no, and we talked abut how wierd and eery that must feel. I guess I did it to her the whole 3rd tri and came out with super long fingernails. She put the seed of thought in my head, though, and now I *know* that's what that wierd feeling is!

·
Registered
376 Posts
hello all, dont think i've posted here yet but i had to say OMG you made me laugh soooo hard! i have the exact same issue - suprise

havent had the same issue with the scratching....prob a good thing cuz that would be a little strange, but who know, not due til 09/27/06.
jen

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'd never even heard of scratching before until I read this thread yesterday. Then last night the baby started trying claw it's way out of my cervix! Yeouch!!!! What a weird feeling, but sort of cool too

·
Registered
666 Posts
: Hahaha I feel your pain!! Babys head down, havent had any rectum punching or scratching yet... But I'm not so sure what shes exactly doing (Punching, kicking etc...) whether its my bladder or something effecting my bladder, but whenever she does it I have the greatest urge to pee, and she always ALWAYS does it throughout the night so I have to get up constantly... And the positions she gets into... Man...! I also have a few issues with her playing with my ribs.... I'm sure shes break dancing or something in there!! I'm quite small, so its just me, with what I would consider a big stomac which is all her....... So many many parts of me are kicked, punched and squished in some way.... Bring on the 25th of sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and whats this cat / cow thing...? And how do I do it?!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rainbowsmum-Here is a link to cat/cow instructions. This has to be the BEST stretch for pregnancy.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Anyone else with feet pushing on the diaphram yet? Fortunatly he hasn't started really kicking it yet, just kinda stretching out his legs & pushing on it. Baby I can't breath well when you do that
: Please stop, we need oxygen!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.