Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I am doing this right, my youngest DD is a foster child we are trying to adopt long story. I am getting vouchers for paper diapers but with all the bad things in them and potty training I would love to have a good potty training pant. She is 2 years old. We are a low income family and I am trying to adopt her but we need to come up with the fees for the adoption and are saving every dime. I know people say why adopt if you don't have money but she is my bio neice and I don't want to lose her. I have had her since she was 6 months old. I did cloth diapers with her I even made her some cute flannel ones. I used the birdseye with pins and rubber pants. It was hard work and loved using cloth on her. But she went back to her mom and she lost all those diapers I worked hard to make. Social Services got involved and started giving us vouchers for paper kind. I having little resources and DH just found a job. We got them. So for the past year she has been using paper. I would love to get cloth but their so expensive to buy. I am now potty training her and using disposable pull-ups. I don't think she is quite ready to train but getting her the idea of it. Like I said she is delayed so it maybe sometime yet she was born addicted to drugs. We live off one income and lately money has been tight with the price of gas ect.. I was wondering if there really is a diaper fairy would she be so kind to help us out. My DD is 2 years old but rather large for her age she wears size 3T and in disposables she wears size 6.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts