Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHA, I haven't even talked to dh about it, how bad am I?? Although I know him well enough to know he will be fine with it.

I've done clomid 2x total before. Once for a CCCT (clomid challenge test to check ovarian reserve) and once for a clomid/IUI cycle that never worked (that was September 2001). I just knew that trying right after the WTC wasn't going to work, because I was so stressed. I never ended up Oing that cycle.

The problem is that I started getting really freaky, feeling like I was crazy that cycle. But now that I think about it, it was when everyone was feeling crazy so maybe it wasn't just the clomid?

I'm midcycle now so I have to wait for AF. Feeling a bit nervous since I am 39 1/2 with a almost 14 year old. But Dh and I have really worked out some past issues we had that I know effected me being ready to have a child and we are so close. I just feel like we are finally ready to do this.

I sometimes wonder if it's just me wanting to fill the noid of the baby we lost. Ok, I'm going to take that past to TTC after a loss board.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Let me know how it goes!!!
you are in great shape, and still very young, so I wouldn't worry about that aspect of it. And seeing as I first met you in TTC, I *know* how much you want that baby!!!!
Sending much fertility to you sistah!

Nat

·
Premium Member
31,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Butterflymaiden,

I'm just doing the clomid alone and BDing by timing with charting and OPK. Figured I might as well chart and do OPKs to get all the info I can. I'm not doing a monitored cycle with US because we are currently overextended financially. No progesterone either. Not doing robitussin, because before I got ample CM while taking clomid.

BTW, talked to DH about it last night and he said he had been thinking about ttc again too. So I guess it's syncronicity.

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts
I agree with Nat! You have wanted a baby for long, and if you feel like it is the right time...GO FOR IT!!!! Youa re a great mom and I am sure that a little one was just waiting for the right time, which sounds like now!

Good luck on the Clomid. I know how it is tough to decide to do that again.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I have only been pregnant twice in my life---and I honestly would have never been if not for Clomid. It did make me crazy--the night I got pregnant with my son I picked the hugest fight ever with my husband over him smiling at a girl we both knew...it was just awful. It was 9 years ago and I still remember that fight! But thank God we still did the deed that night and I got pregnant with Matthew. I needed to use Clomid and Progesterone suppositories for both of my pregnancies.

Good luck to you, Sweetie. I hope your dream comes true

·
Premium Member
31,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven't started it yet, still waiting for AF. I think I am 10dpo (lazy charting this cycle).

I'll let you all know when I start my clomid cycle. WOO HOO that you finished yours, how did it go? Sending you +++ thoughts this cycle.

·
Premium Member
31,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah butterfly maiden!!!

and WOO HOO I got my clomid today. I should get af in a few days and then I'll start my clomid cycle.I think I'm 12dpo and I have big time pms so should be soon.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.