Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p><span id="user_ctl00_cphRightPane_journalaction_ctl00_incDisplayTextEntry_ctl00_formviewDisplay_Label1"> </span></p>
<p><span>Last Wednesday I was changing Delaney's diaper and noticed raised red bumps on her upper thighs (in front and back and in between).  I hadn't notice them earlier in the day but didn't change her the time before this changing (hubby did and he was at Scouts).</span></p>
<p><span>Then I noticed  this same rash under both arms.  Now I feel raised bumps on her belly. Nothing on her back as of earlier today.  Nothing on her face or neck eitehr.</span></p>
<p><span>At first I thought she was having a reaction to the diapers, but then decided she wasn't.  Then I was thinking it was new detergent, but thats not it either.</span></p>
<p><span>I know I will have to probably take her to the Ped but can you help me brainstorm what this is?  I keep thinking eczema since Conner has it.   Or is it some weird childhood thing I haven't come into with my other two kids yet?  LOL<span style="display:none;"> </span></span></p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts