Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! We are relocating to New Orleans with our four kids - we delay and selectively vax. I'd like to find a pediatrician or family doctor that is ok with this. We are living uptown. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hi. Just wanted to welcome you to the S&D forum and hope you'll hang around. I can't help with the ped recommendation, but perhaps someone else will have an idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! We are relocating to New Orleans with our four kids - we delay and selectively vax. I'd like to find a pediatrician or family doctor that is ok with this. We are living uptown. Thank you!!!
Have you looked on the Dr. Sears website? That's how I found the family practice we use when we moved to SC.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi!:hola

We're in NOLa and we love Dr. Johnston. She is with Crescent City Pediatrics in Mid-City. While I'm sure she doesn't personally agree with my choices she has never said so much or pressured me in any way to change my mind. She does have me sign waivers saying she offered me the vax. Now all this to say we don't go too often so this impression is from about 5 visits total over about 8 years :)

But anyway, welcome!! And btw, I selectively vax as well but get the shots through the care bus that parks around town. I have had two shots for my daughter so far. They do want you to get all the shots, but will do what you ask for and it's free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts